Welcome to my photo blog!

This site has been created to share the wonders of the world as I see them through the lens. Images included will be both new and from my stock images of past travels providing a look at landscapes, wildlife, street photography, portraits, flora, and food around the world.

Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.
Enjoy :)


Friday, August 10, 2012

Women's Triathlon....

London Olympics 2012...
       
The women's triathlon was held in Hyde Park on 4 August 2012, 
a beautifully sunny Saturday for a triathlon




and the Swiss fans were out to cheer on their Gold Medal winner.....




2 comments:

  1. Love the last shot, the group of four. I can sense the competition and speed there. Did you see any of the girls sliding off at that dodgy slippery corner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill - thanks for the comment. I didn't see any of the girls sliding. I was at a pretty straight section so no one slipping or sliding there. Loved getting to see them compete!

    ReplyDelete