Welcome to my photo blog!

This site has been created to share the wonders of the world as I see them through the lens. Images included will be both new and from my stock images of past travels providing a look at landscapes, wildlife, street photography, portraits, flora, and food around the world.

Your feedback and comments are always appreciated.
Enjoy :)


Monday, July 16, 2012

Seeing Purple

British Lavender


It's been a while since my last post so wanted to try an get back 
on track with my postings.  This image is from a recent trip 
to Mayfield Lavender.  What a beautiful place!  
The lavender is currently in full bloom and, as you can see, there are acres of lovely lavender.  
If you have the chance I highly recommend a visit.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back! Lovely image of lavender. I bet the fields smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bill. The lavender fields looked and smelled amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheryl, good to see you back, and a fabulous shot to kick it off. Beautiful sky, nice perspective on the rows of lavender, and of course gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete